Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Ahhhhhhh.....

Anxious for those spring temps...just anxious to open the windows...just anxious for new blooms and baby birds...and just plain welcoming in the new day. As we wait, so does Barb at Sisters' Garden...her daughter will soon be delivering a baby boy into their wonderful family. I haven't gotten the email yet, they were hoping for yesterday, so we'll see...soon.



I'm going to Sisters' tomorrow, with a truck load, so be prepared for the new stuff. Spring at Sisters' is always so magical, with the new blooms and new merch, but the way the girls display, is just a treat for the eyes...who woulda thought to do that or that...that's what I'm always saying to myself, as a wonderland unfolds before my eyes...ahhhh, the magic of Sister's Garden.















Update...Mason Sterling has arrived...Barb is a Granny!!! The little dark-haired 7 pound, 14 inch bundle of joy is doing great, as is Mom Britt and Dad Caleb...CONGRATS all!!! Sterling is Barb's Dad's name, I love it...welcome to the world Mason, hope you like it here!

8 comments:

Roses and Lilacs said...

Best wishes to the soon-to-be-Mamma. Even tho I'm not seeing any signs of spring yet I'm hearing them. Have you noticed the birds calling? The cardinals and the song sparrows are wooing their ladies. It certainly does make you want to throw open the windows.
Marnie

summersundays-jw said...

Your pictures of Sisters always inspire me. I'm going to Leola's today for a little work. I haven't been very good about working there lately. Keep thinking maybe garage sales will inspire me. Jan

MuseSwings said...

What lovely treasures! Especially the last one you mentioned - a grand baby!

High Desert Diva said...

The shop looks lovely.

Congrats to the granny and welcome Mason Sterling.
Only 14"???

Roses and Lilacs said...

It was like 58-degrees here over the weekend. Warm enough to work without a jacket but not warm enough to open the windows. I miss the peepers The danged farmer drained the wetland and they're all gone. So far he hasn't found a way to eliminate the birds;)

Spring is a tease. She enjoys showing us a couple 70 degree sunny days and then bam, snow. I can hear her laughing.
Marnie

willow said...

Welcome to Mason Sterling! What a cool name.

The windows are open at the manor today! Ahh...glorious fresh air.

Utah Grammie said...

Oh I love all their names! And what a wonderful little boy to brighten the family.

It's soo fun being a Grandma - if I'd known it was so fun, I'd a had my GRNADKIDS first! :-)

The pieces you've shown are beautiful as usual. Wish I was closer.. :-(

M.Kate said...

aha! finally no snow :D and i love that header...